I suggest you ...

Printer-ready Individual Scout Achievement Tracker

I'd like to print "report cards" for each of my scouts on their progress thus far, but the the Wolf Scout Achievement Tracker isn't printer friendly. The requirements only show if you mouse-over the check boxes, and the nav bar is always present on the left. I like how it works for Wolf Summary, but I need each scout individually to print and hand out.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoeJoe commented  · 

I think that the way to show parents this tracker site and encourahe them to use it is to hand them a list with their son's name on it and showing what has been input thus far and what is remaining; like a checklist. People need reminders and a visual aid to show them that it is not a big scary program, just a check list of what their son has achieved.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Parents need to take more interest in their sons activities and progress. Why have a program available, and not use it. Maybe the problem is that the parents are not instructed well enough and don't feel comfortable in the use of the program.

• JoeJoe commented  · 

I would like just a check-list type report for each Scout in my Pack so I could print them and hand out to the parents for update/review, then to the Den Leader for review and then input on the system. My parents don't seem to be able/interested in updating online but I believe they would update a paper and help them track their son's progress.

• Olaf GradinOlaf Gradin commented  · 

I would like to see the print-ready achievements in a format that can be taken directly to the Scout Store to purchase and file awards.

• tkabonitkaboni commented  · 

It would be nice if the summary showed not only the Requirements, but electives and beltloops completed as well. I know this is online tracking, but I still like to utilize printable sheets to give to the parents

Feedback and Knowledge Base