I suggest you ...

Update awards for multiple scouts at a time

It would be great if I could update multiple scouts at one time for past awards, achievements, etc. One thing I liked about using Excel to track achievements,electives, it was very fast to record.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeff Papiez shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

After a den meeting, it would be great to update the boys that were in attendance all at the same time, not individually.

• tracy commented  · 

I would like to be able to add beltloop, achievement, pin for several scouts at a time. I'm not seeing this anywhere. If so where or how do I do this.

• Jason commented  · 

I too would like to add acheivements to all my den at once on one page.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would be nice if the Den Admin could enter the Den Meetings and if Den Meetings could also include Belt Loops and/or pins so that the meetings could be used as a way to input more than Scout at a time

• Dina commented  · 

Any update to this question, I am working on adding my den and it would be nice If I could just mirror/Copy the scouts the first time I input. Since in most cases all 9 of my boys have earned the same Belt loops and Pins.

• zieskej commented  · 

this would be really easy to do if you made the den summary page editable.

• Tray Allen commented  · 

It would be nice to fill in records for all scouts at the same time

Feedback and Knowledge Base