I suggest you ...

Track Arrow Points

Being able to track progress on arrow points would be really nice.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sergio shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tkaboni commented  · 

There is several posts regarding this topic throughout the forum........... There is a huge issue with the way Arrow Points show up under the Advancement Coordinators section....... It just shows that Gold and Silver arrows were earned, but it does not show exactly how many silver arrows have been earned, how many need to be purchased and you have to check it as all purchased and all awarded.......... Needs to calculate that 5 silver arrows were earned and lets say 3 were purchased and 3 were awarded with 2 still needing to be purchased...........................PLEASE FIX

• Brandon commented  · 

Although the system may seem to track arrow points, I've got to be able to indicate which requirements were for the rank. Otherwise it appears that certain requirements are being double counted. I other words, how does the system know what completed requirements were for rank vs. for arrow points since that distinction matters?

• Melissa Graham commented  · 

We want to be able to add arrow points that they have previously earned and have them show up on the record. It doesn't really show that.

• N Valukas commented  · 

In relation to this, do the Yellow Beads appear in the system to be awarded for the Tiger electives? I see that the Orange, Black and White beads show up once completed, but I could not get the Yellow beads to appear.

• Tee Dore commented  · 

Do they show up in previously earned awards?

• Sergio commented  · 

Oops, I see it now. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base