I suggest you ...

Add ability to track leader / parent training (e.g. YPT) and maybe give a timeline for renewal

I'm the pack trainer -- would be nice to be able to share their status, etc.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BerryBerry shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DJ HovermaleDJ Hovermale commented  · 

+1 this would be nice and doesn't seem like it would be overly complicated.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please include a section for other leader training requirements: Fingerprinting and protecting GODs children (Catholic)

• SukieSukie commented  · 

This is a feature that would make things much easier. Our Pack has had difficulty knowing who is missing what. We would be able to devote more time to the boys if this was implemented.

• JoshuaJoshua commented  · 

I am a professional .Net developer and would be happy to assist if it would mean getting this feature added.

• pack454pack454 commented  · 

Yes this would help out.

• SergioSergio commented  · 

I second this comment. For the tool to be complete, leader training tracking is necessary. If your plan for the site has been to help the den leaders, this actually is something helpful to them as well.

• John VolfAdminJohn Volf (developer, Cub Scout Tracker) commented  · 

The plan for this site has always been to first help the Den Leaders and the scout parents, but then to expand to store and track all kinds of other data. Right now, I've still got a lot to do to make the site easier to use, especially for Webelos Den Leaders (I'm included in that group!) So I will certainly keep this suggestion, but it may be a few months before I get to it.

Thanks

• M ClarkM Clark commented  · 

As a District member I agree. We will never get away from the training and with online training making it easier to accomplish a good tracker would be very helpful. Also all of the councils that I have belonged to have the same problem, they don't keep good records. It would be great to be able to prove, if needed, that an adult is current on their training.

Feedback and Knowledge Base